Concordia box organizer (updated version)
Compatible with Concordia®, and has space for the Venus® and Salsa® expansions.
This is the updated edition of Concordia insert. if you have a bix with external dimensions 28.2 x 39.2 x 5.2 cm, you can use the original version.
- Two player pieces trays, with player boards as lids
- One tray for resources and money
- One tray for salt resource and city tiles
- Two trays for cards and forums
This insert is designed to be compatible with Concordia®. The trays have sufficient space for either the Salsa expansion (as shown) or Britannia/Germania board, but not both at the same time. There is space for all cards to be sleeved.
The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. Many of the trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times. The boards and rules act as a lid on top of the trays.
Note: with the Salsa expansion inside the forum board makes the box lid rise 3mm when closed, so it does not close fully flush with the base.
The sheets also include "legs" which can be added to the trays as shown here, if you don't have either of the expansions. These raise the trays up to fill the space that would have been taken by the additional board.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Compatible with Russian Railroads, incl. German Railroads expansion and Russian Railroads: Mini-Expansion.
- Two locomotive trays
- Two engineer trays
- Four player pieces trays
- Two game tokens trays
- Two trays for cards, coal wagons, and extensions
Compatible with Roll for the Galaxy, the Ambition expansion and the Rivalry expansion.
- Four dice trays
- Two token trays
- Three tiles trays
Compatible with Sidereal Confluence.
- Eight player trays
- Four trays for resources and victory points
- Two tays for cards
- Three trays for race specific tokens
Compatible with Twilight Imperium 4th Edition, and has space provided for future expansions.
- Six trays for player pieces
- Twenty small trays for fraction specific cards and tokens
- Four trays for cards
- Three trays for tokens
Compatible with Castles of Burgundy®, both the Anniversary Edition and original editions of the game.
- Four trays for palyer pieces and dice
- One tray for coins
- One tray for worker chips
- Four trays for various tokens
- One deep tray for goods tiles
- One tray for bonus tiles
- Two trays for the card game