Concordia box organizer (updated version)
Compatible with Concordia®, and has space for the Venus® and Salsa® expansions.
This is the updated edition of Concordia insert. if you have a bix with external dimensions 28.2 x 39.2 x 5.2 cm, you can use the original version.
- Two player pieces trays, with player boards as lids
- One tray for resources and money
- One tray for salt resource and city tiles
- Two trays for cards and forums
This insert is designed to be compatible with Concordia®. The trays have sufficient space for either the Salsa expansion (as shown) or Britannia/Germania board, but not both at the same time. There is space for all cards to be sleeved.
The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. Many of the trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times. The boards and rules act as a lid on top of the trays.
Note: with the Salsa expansion inside the forum board makes the box lid rise 3mm when closed, so it does not close fully flush with the base.
The sheets also include "legs" which can be added to the trays as shown here, if you don't have either of the expansions. These raise the trays up to fill the space that would have been taken by the additional board.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Compatible with Caverna.
- Two player pieces trays
- Two trays for room tiles, with vertical storage
- Four trays for resources and cards
- Two trays for food and weapon tokens
Compatible with Gloomhaven ® 1st and 2nd editions.
- Two monster standee vertical storage trays
- Two medium monster standee trays
- Four token trays
- Two character mini box trays
- Two monster stat sheet and card trays
- Four small card vertical storage trays
- Two large card vertical storage trays
- One coin tray
- One stand tray
Compatible with Rising Sun Daimyo Box, and has space for the Dynasty Invasion, Kami Unbound, and Monster Pack® expansions.
- Four trays for player miniatures
- Three trays for monster bases
- Two trays for cards and clan markers
- Five trays for large monsters
- Four trays for medium monsters
Compatible with 7 Wonders Duel® and the Pantheon® expansion.
- Three trays for cards
- One tray for scoring pads
- One tray for coins
- One tray for pawns, the mythology and other tokens.
- One small tray for progress tokens and one spare tray