Clans of Caledonia box organizer
Compatible with Clans of Caledonia®.
- Four trays for player pieces
- Two trays for goods tokens
- One long tray for the export contracts and scoring tiles
- Two trays for the coins
- One tray for the clan tiles and one tray for the port bonus tiles and other game pieces
This insert is designed to be compatible with Clans of Caledonia®. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. Many of the trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times. The rules and boards act as a lid on top of the trays.
There are six trays for the clans and the goods tokens. Each player will take a tray with his chosen colour of clan pieces at the start of the game. The goods tokens each have separate slots to give easy access during the game.
the five other trays are for the remaining game components. There is one long tray for the export contracts and scoring tiles. There are two trays for the coins, a tray for the clan tiles, and a tray for the port bonus tiles and other game pieces.
As mentioned above many of the trays can be used during the game to organise the components and make access by all players easy.
This game boards need to be placed in the box in the following sequence. First go the player boards in a recess at the top of the insert. Then go the rules, followed by the market and export boards. The map boards go last, with the player aids and score sheet next to them.
Note: insert is designed for the original version of the game with player boards sized 10 x 20 cm. The insert does not work with the latest print release of the game that has player boards sized 13 x 20 cm. Please check you edition before ordering.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Compatible with Tzolkin, incl. Tribes & Prophecies expansion.
- Three player pieces trays
- Two quick action tile trays
- Two trays for the corn and wealth tiles
- One harvest tokens tray
- Two trays for the resource cubes
- Two trays for vertical storage of all the large tiles
Compatible with A Feast for Odin, and the Lofoten, Orkney, and Tierra del Fuego mini-expansion.
- Two trays for coins, special tiles, long-ship and knarr tiles.
- Two trays for wooden recources
- Two trays for cards
- Six trays for player pieces, whaling boats and other tokens
Compatible with Village, and the Village Inn & Village Port expansions.
- Five trays for player pieces
- Sever trays for goods tiles and other tokens
- Two trays for cards
Compatible with Viticulture Essential Edition, and the Tuscany Essential Edition, Moor Visitors, and Visit from the Rhine Valley expansions.
- Six trays for player pieces
- Three trays for cards
- One trays for coins
Compatible with Imperial Settlers® and the Aztecs®, Atlanteans®, Amazons®, Why Can't We Be Friends®, 3 is a Magic Number®, We Didn't Start the Fire® expansions.
- Two large and one small tray for cards
- Four trays for tokens