Clank! box organizer
Compatible with Clank!®, Sunken Treasures®, The Mummy’s Curse®, Gold and Silk® and Acquisitions Incorporated: Upper Management Pack® expansions.
- Six trays for the large cards
- Four trays for player pieces
- Two trays for coins
- Two trays for miniatures
- Fice trays for all other tokens
Note: This product is intended for a box size of 31.0 x 31.0 x 8.2 cm.
Insert compatible with Clank!®, and the Sunken Treasures®, The Mummy’s Curse®, Gold and Silk® and Acquisitions Incorporated: Upper Management Pack® expansions. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. Many of the trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times. The boards act as a lid on top of the trays.
The insert is arranged in layers and also has space for the soon to be released Temple of the Ape Lords® expansion components, but not for the expansion's board.
There are six trays for storing the large cards. Two of these are for horizontal storage of the dungeon deck. The other four are for vertical storage of the expansion dungeon decks, the reserve cards and the Acquisitions Incorporated® starter decks. Each of these four trays also have a slot in the front for the base game starter decks. All cards can be sleeved with quality sleeves.
There is one tray for the Temple of the Ape Lords® expansion board overlay tiles and other tokens. The next tray shown is for the wooden monster meeples. There is a tray for the market items, dragon cubes, and other tokens, and a tray for the artifacts and minor/major secrets. Each player has their own tray for their player pieces.
There are two trays for the Acquisitions Incorporated: Upper Management Pack® miniatures, and two trays for the coins. the last tray shown is for the pyramid die, and the curse and web tokens.
As mentioned above all the trays can be used during the game to organise the components and make access by all players easy.
Once the insert is packed into the box you need to next place the four game boards on top (note there is not space in the insert for the fifth board from Temple of the Ape Lords®). This is followed by the rule books as shown. Lastly you need to place the Acquisitions Incorporated player boards and two of the markets on top of everything else. This will fill the box to the top and the game can be stored vertically.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Compatible with Flash Point, and the Extreme Danger, 2nd Story, Dangerous Waters and other expansions.
- Six trays for miniatures
- Two trays for cards and fire tokens
- Eight trays in various sizes for other tokens
Compatible with Gloomhaven: Forgotten Circles expansion.
- Two trays for medium monster standees
- Two trays for large cards and one for small cards
- One large tray with nine slots for the condition tokens
- One large tray for the expansion's monster stat sheets and sleeves
- Two trays for miniature and standee stands
Note: This product is intended for a box size of 29.1 x 22.7 x 5.2 cm.
Compatible with Quacks of Quedlinburg®, and The Herb Witches® expansion. Insert trays also have space for plastic ingredient tokens.
- Six trays for ingredient chips
- One tray for cards
- One tray for rubies and locoweed chip
- Six trays for player pieces
Note: Insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 29.7 x 29.7 x 7.3 cm.
Compatible with The Voyages of Marco Polo®, incl. The New Characters® mini expansion and The Agents of Venice® expansion. Separately compatible with Marco Polo II: In the Service of the Khan®.
- Five trays for player pieces
- One tray for the companion tiles
- Two small card trays
- Two resource and coin trays
- Two trays for characters and other components
- Two open sided trays for contract tiles
Compatible with Castles of Burgundy®, both the Anniversary Edition and original editions of the game.
- Four trays for palyer pieces and dice
- One tray for coins
- One tray for worker chips
- Four trays for various tokens
- One deep tray for goods tiles
- One tray for bonus tiles
- Two trays for the card game