Champions of Midgard box organizer
Compatible with Champions of Midgard® and The Dark Mountains® and Valhalla® expansions, as well as the viking meeples and other add-on wooden tokens.
- Four vertical trays for cards and tiles
- Three horisontal trays for large cards
- Two trays for player pieces
- Two trays viking warrior dice and the associated sacrifice tokens
- Two trays for coins and other tokens
Note: Insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 29.3 x 29.3 x 7.7 cm.
Insert compatible with Champions of Midgard® and The Dark Mountains® and Valhalla® expansions, as well as the viking meeples and other add-on wooden tokens. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. The trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times. The rules and boards act as a lid on top of the trays.
There are two trays for vertical storage of the small cards from the game, with space for them to all be sleeved with quality sleeves. There is one wider tray for the burial ground tiles, and this tray also stores the start player marker and unique beggar market stall. The last tray is for the longship tiles.
There are three trays for large cards, two tall and one short. These again have space for all cards to be sleeved.
There are two trays for the player pieces, with one spare slot for the damage tokens and round marker. The large tray is for the coins, food cubes and wood cubes. The fourth tray shown is for the blame and favor tokens.
And last but not least, the two trays for storing the viking warrior dice and the associated sacrifice tokens. There are separate slots for each warrior type, and the sacrifice tokens are stored with them to make access easy.
As mentioned above all the trays can be used during the game to organise the components and make access by all players easy. Using the trays in-game also makes clear-away times much quicker.
The insert also works great with the viking meeples and other add-on wooden tokens. The allocation of the token types to the slots available is a little different, but there is ample space for them. In this case the sixth player pieces tray slot is used for the purple pieces.
The rules are placed on top of the insert trays acting as a lid. Next place the main game board in the recess provided. On top of this goes the green expanded market stall board and the leader ability boards. Next go the two smaller expansion boards, followed lastly by the three rule books.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Compatible with Gloomhaven ® 1st and 2nd editions.
- Two monster standee vertical storage trays
- Two medium monster standee trays
- Four token trays
- Two character mini box trays
- Two monster stat sheet and card trays
- Four small card vertical storage trays
- Two large card vertical storage trays
- One coin tray
- One stand tray
Compatible with Mysterium with the Hidden Signs and Secrets & Lies expansions.
- Seven trays for cards
- Two trays for psychic's sleeves and other irregularly shaped pieces
- Two trays for player pieces and other tokens
Compatible with Great Western Trail, and Rails to the North expansion.
- Four player pieces trays
- For trays for cards and station
- Six trays for other tokens
Compatible with Kingdom Death Monster expansions, providing space for 560 more standard sized cards and 300 more gear cards.
- Six card trays
Compatible with 7 Wonders Duel® and the Pantheon® expansion.
- Three trays for cards
- One tray for scoring pads
- One tray for coins
- One tray for pawns, the mythology and other tokens.
- One small tray for progress tokens and one spare tray