Champions of Midgard box organizer
Compatible with Champions of Midgard® and The Dark Mountains® and Valhalla® expansions, as well as the viking meeples and other add-on wooden tokens.
- Four vertical trays for cards and tiles
- Three horisontal trays for large cards
- Two trays for player pieces
- Two trays viking warrior dice and the associated sacrifice tokens
- Two trays for coins and other tokens
Note: Insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 29.3 x 29.3 x 7.7 cm.
Insert compatible with Champions of Midgard® and The Dark Mountains® and Valhalla® expansions, as well as the viking meeples and other add-on wooden tokens. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. The trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times. The rules and boards act as a lid on top of the trays.
There are two trays for vertical storage of the small cards from the game, with space for them to all be sleeved with quality sleeves. There is one wider tray for the burial ground tiles, and this tray also stores the start player marker and unique beggar market stall. The last tray is for the longship tiles.
There are three trays for large cards, two tall and one short. These again have space for all cards to be sleeved.
There are two trays for the player pieces, with one spare slot for the damage tokens and round marker. The large tray is for the coins, food cubes and wood cubes. The fourth tray shown is for the blame and favor tokens.
And last but not least, the two trays for storing the viking warrior dice and the associated sacrifice tokens. There are separate slots for each warrior type, and the sacrifice tokens are stored with them to make access easy.
As mentioned above all the trays can be used during the game to organise the components and make access by all players easy. Using the trays in-game also makes clear-away times much quicker.
The insert also works great with the viking meeples and other add-on wooden tokens. The allocation of the token types to the slots available is a little different, but there is ample space for them. In this case the sixth player pieces tray slot is used for the purple pieces.
The rules are placed on top of the insert trays acting as a lid. Next place the main game board in the recess provided. On top of this goes the green expanded market stall board and the leader ability boards. Next go the two smaller expansion boards, followed lastly by the three rule books.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Compatible with Tzolkin, incl. Tribes & Prophecies expansion.
- Three player pieces trays
- Two quick action tile trays
- Two trays for the corn and wealth tiles
- One harvest tokens tray
- Two trays for the resource cubes
- Two trays for vertical storage of all the large tiles
Compatible with Rising Sun Daimyo Box, and has space for the Dynasty Invasion, Kami Unbound, and Monster Pack® expansions.
- Four trays for player miniatures
- Three trays for monster bases
- Two trays for cards and clan markers
- Five trays for large monsters
- Four trays for medium monsters
Compatible with Gaia Project®.
- Ten trays for factions, scoring tiles, advanced tech tiles and QI qubes.
- Four trays for federation tokens, standard tech tiles and round booster tiles.
- Three long trays for tokens
- Two trays for cards
- Four various trays for other game pieces
Compatible with Clans of Caledonia®, both original and revised editions.
- Four trays for player pieces
- Two trays for goods tokens
- One long tray for the export contracts and scoring tiles
- Two trays for the coins
- One tray for the clan tiles and one tray for the port bonus tiles and other game pieces
Plywood organizer compatible with Marvel Deck Building Game with several expansions (see card counts below).
- Card capacity: 1000 premium sleeved cards or 2400 unsleeved cards
- Includes space for game board