Champions of Midgard box organizer
Compatible with Champions of Midgard® and The Dark Mountains® and Valhalla® expansions, as well as the viking meeples and other add-on wooden tokens.
- Four vertical trays for cards and tiles
- Three horisontal trays for large cards
- Two trays for player pieces
- Two trays viking warrior dice and the associated sacrifice tokens
- Two trays for coins and other tokens
Note: Insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 29.3 x 29.3 x 7.7 cm.
Insert compatible with Champions of Midgard® and The Dark Mountains® and Valhalla® expansions, as well as the viking meeples and other add-on wooden tokens. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. The trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times. The rules and boards act as a lid on top of the trays.
There are two trays for vertical storage of the small cards from the game, with space for them to all be sleeved with quality sleeves. There is one wider tray for the burial ground tiles, and this tray also stores the start player marker and unique beggar market stall. The last tray is for the longship tiles.
There are three trays for large cards, two tall and one short. These again have space for all cards to be sleeved.
There are two trays for the player pieces, with one spare slot for the damage tokens and round marker. The large tray is for the coins, food cubes and wood cubes. The fourth tray shown is for the blame and favor tokens.
And last but not least, the two trays for storing the viking warrior dice and the associated sacrifice tokens. There are separate slots for each warrior type, and the sacrifice tokens are stored with them to make access easy.
As mentioned above all the trays can be used during the game to organise the components and make access by all players easy. Using the trays in-game also makes clear-away times much quicker.
The insert also works great with the viking meeples and other add-on wooden tokens. The allocation of the token types to the slots available is a little different, but there is ample space for them. In this case the sixth player pieces tray slot is used for the purple pieces.
The rules are placed on top of the insert trays acting as a lid. Next place the main game board in the recess provided. On top of this goes the green expanded market stall board and the leader ability boards. Next go the two smaller expansion boards, followed lastly by the three rule books.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Compatible with Flash Point, and the Extreme Danger, 2nd Story, Dangerous Waters and other expansions.
- Six trays for miniatures
- Two trays for cards and fire tokens
- Eight trays in various sizes for other tokens
Compatible with Le Havre® and the Le Grand Hameau® expansion.
- Eight trays for goods and food tokens
- Four trays for cards
- Four trays for coins and other tokens
Compatible with Cyclades®, and the Titans, Monuments, Hades, Hecate® and Ancient Ruins expansions. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play.
- Six trays for the player pieces
- Five trays for the prosperity markers, the divine artifact figurines, metropolis and building tiles
- Four trays for cards and gold pieces
- Six trays for the remaining figurines and dice
Note: Insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 39.5 x 27.6 x 8 cm.
Compatible with Kemet®, and has space for the Ta-Seti®, Seth®, C3K Crossover®, and promo power tile expansions.
Note: This product is intended for a box size of 39.5 x 27.6 x 8.2 cm.
- Three trays for power tiles
- Three trays for creature miniatures and the dice pyramids.
- Eight trays for the player pieces
- Two trays for cards
- Two trays for temples and minitatures
- Six trays for victory point tokens, the path to Ta-Seti tokens, and other game components.
Plywood organizer compatible with Core Worlds with Galactic Orders and Revolution expansions. Fits into the Galactic Orders expansion box.
- Two removable trays
- Includes 6 adjustable dividers
- Supports sleeved and unsleeved cards