Why add madness to your castle building? Use the Broken Token officially licensed Castles of Mad King Ludwig Organizer to keep all your tokens and tiles in order during gameplay and transport. The main box organizer holds tokens and safely stores larger pieces below the two removable token trays. Both trays organize the castle pieces and one features a built-in card holder to easily dispense cards (sleeved or unsleeved) during game play.
This product is a kit that requires assembly. We recommend the use of wood glue.
This is an officially licensed box organizer compatible with Castles of Mad King Ludwig by Bézier Games. ©2015 The Broken Token. Bézier Games, Castles of Mad King Ludwig and their logo are trademark of Bézier Games, Inc., 809 Kozera Dr., San Jose, CA 95136, USA. www.BezierGames.com
Compatible with The Voyages of Marco Polo, incl. “The New Characters” mini expansion and “The Agents of Venice” expansion
- Five trays for player pieces
- One tray for the companion tiles
- Two resources trays
- Two card trays
- Two open sided trays for contract tiles
Compatible with Flash Point, and the Extreme Danger, 2nd Story, Dangerous Waters and other expansions.
- Six trays for miniatures
- Two trays for cards and fire tokens
- Eight trays in various sizes for other tokens
Compatible with Mansions of Madness 2nd Edition®, and Beyond the Threshold®, Streets of Arkham®, Sanctum of Twilight®, and Horrific Journeys® expansions.
- Two trays for small cards
- Four trays for various tokens
- Five trays for miniatures andane tray for minature bases
- One tray for investigator cards, room doors and barricade tokens
- One tray for monster tokens and clues
Compatible with 7 Wonders Duel® and the Pantheon® expansion.
- Three trays for cards
- One tray for scoring pads
- One tray for coins
- One tray for pawns, the mythology and other tokens.
- One small tray for progress tokens and one spare tray
Compatible with Clans of Caledonia®, both original and revised editions.
- Four trays for player pieces
- Two trays for goods tokens
- One long tray for the export contracts and scoring tiles
- Two trays for the coins
- One tray for the clan tiles and one tray for the port bonus tiles and other game pieces