Why add madness to your castle building? Use the Broken Token officially licensed Castles of Mad King Ludwig Organizer to keep all your tokens and tiles in order during gameplay and transport. The main box organizer holds tokens and safely stores larger pieces below the two removable token trays. Both trays organize the castle pieces and one features a built-in card holder to easily dispense cards (sleeved or unsleeved) during game play.
This product is a kit that requires assembly. We recommend the use of wood glue.
This is an officially licensed box organizer compatible with Castles of Mad King Ludwig by Bézier Games. ©2015 The Broken Token. Bézier Games, Castles of Mad King Ludwig and their logo are trademark of Bézier Games, Inc., 809 Kozera Dr., San Jose, CA 95136, USA. www.BezierGames.com
Compatible with Isle of Skye® and the Journeymen® and Druids® expansions.
- Two trays for storing tiles
- Four trays for coins and tokens
- One bottomless tile tray for druid tiles
Compatible with Orleans®, both the DLP and TMG versions.
Note: This product is intended for a box size of 7.4 x 32.7 x 22.9 cm. It also works with the retail TMG version sized 6.4 x 29.8 x 22.3 cm. This is the second version of Orleans organizer. If you have the DLP version, you can also use the original version.
- One player pieces tray
- One character tiles tray
- One building tiles tray
- One event tiles tray
- Two trays for coins and trading station tiles
Compatible with Great Western Trail.
Compatible with 7 Wonders Duel® and the Pantheon® expansion.
- Three trays for cards
- One tray for scoring pads
- One tray for coins
- One tray for pawns, the mythology and other tokens.
- One small tray for progress tokens and one spare tray
Insert compatible with King of Tokyo®, including the Power Up!® and Halloween® expansions, as well as the King Kong®, Cthulhu®, Anubis®, and Cybertooth® Monster Packs®.
Separately compatible with King of New York®, again including the Power Up!® and Halloween® expansions, as well as the Monster Packs® listed above.
- One monster standee tray
- One monster standee base tray (with space for 10 bases)
- Two trays for evolution cards
- One bottom-less tray for power cards
- Two trays for cubes and tokens
- one tray for up to 14 dice
There is space for all cards to be sleeved.