Why add madness to your castle building? Use the Broken Token officially licensed Castles of Mad King Ludwig Organizer to keep all your tokens and tiles in order during gameplay and transport. The main box organizer holds tokens and safely stores larger pieces below the two removable token trays. Both trays organize the castle pieces and one features a built-in card holder to easily dispense cards (sleeved or unsleeved) during game play.
This product is a kit that requires assembly. We recommend the use of wood glue.
This is an officially licensed box organizer compatible with Castles of Mad King Ludwig by Bézier Games. ©2015 The Broken Token. Bézier Games, Castles of Mad King Ludwig and their logo are trademark of Bézier Games, Inc., 809 Kozera Dr., San Jose, CA 95136, USA. www.BezierGames.com
Compatible with A Feast for Odin, and the Lofoten, Orkney, and Tierra del Fuego mini-expansion.
- Two trays for coins, special tiles, long-ship and knarr tiles.
- Two trays for wooden recources
- Two trays for cards
- Six trays for player pieces, whaling boats and other tokens
Compatible with Isle of Skye® and the Journeymen® and Druids® expansions.
- Two trays for storing tiles
- Four trays for coins and tokens
- One bottomless tile tray for druid tiles
Compatible with Great Western Trail.
Compatible with Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game®, with space for over 1,450 sleeved cards, or 2,000 unsleeved cards.
- Two main trays for cards
- Two side trays for additional cards and wounds and bystander cards
Note: Insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 29.1 x 29.1 x 10.0 cm