Why add madness to your castle building? Use the Broken Token officially licensed Castles of Mad King Ludwig Organizer to keep all your tokens and tiles in order during gameplay and transport. The main box organizer holds tokens and safely stores larger pieces below the two removable token trays. Both trays organize the castle pieces and one features a built-in card holder to easily dispense cards (sleeved or unsleeved) during game play.
This product is a kit that requires assembly. We recommend the use of wood glue.
This is an officially licensed box organizer compatible with Castles of Mad King Ludwig by Bézier Games. ©2015 The Broken Token. Bézier Games, Castles of Mad King Ludwig and their logo are trademark of Bézier Games, Inc., 809 Kozera Dr., San Jose, CA 95136, USA. www.BezierGames.com
Box organizer compatible with Cyclades older box (up to and including 2015 editions) that fits the base game and Titans, Hades and Hecate expansions.
Compatible with Istanbul®, incl. Mocha & Baksheesh and Letters & Seals expansions.
- Two player pieces trays
- Two large place and barrow tile trays
- Two mosque and demand tile trays
- Two card and gem/coffee trays
- One coin and barrow extension tray
- One kiosk and letter tile tray
Compatible with Five Tribes, and The Artisans of Naqala, The Thieves of Naqala, Whims of the Sultan and other Djinn expansions.
- Four trays for mini cards and board tiles
- Six trays for player pieces and item marker tokens
- Two trays for coins
- Three trays for Djinns and other wooden pieces
Compatible with Kingdom Death Monster. The insert has space for a total of 1,300 standard sized cards and 440 gear cards in total.
- Two large token trays
- Two trays for terrain tiles and event cards
- Card trays for all the cards
Compatible with Le Havre® and the Le Grand Hameau® expansion.
- Eight trays for goods and food tokens
- Four trays for cards
- Four trays for coins and other tokens