Castles of Burgundy box organizer (updated version)
Compatible with Castles of Burgundy®, both the Anniversary Edition and original editions of the game.
- Four trays for palyer pieces and dice
- One tray for coins
- One tray for worker chips
- Four trays for various tokens
- One deep tray for goods tiles
- One tray for bonus tiles
- Two trays for the card game
Insert compatible with Castles of Burgundy: Anniversary Edition®, and also has trays for The Card Game® version. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. The trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times. The rules and boards act as a lid on top of the trays.
The insert can be used with the original edition of Castles of Burgundy® and then also stores The Dice Game® version. More on this below.
There are four trays for the player colour pieces and dice There is a tray for the worker chips and expansion hex tiles, and also a separate tray for the silver coins, white die, and the Inn hex tiles.
There are four trays trays are for the buildings, livestock, monasteries, castles, mines, ships and black hex tokens. The last tray has a slot for The Shield tiles.
There is one deep tray for the trade goods tiles, which can be used as a shaker to mix them prior to being placed on the board. There is also one tray for the bonus tiles.
There are three trays for the card version of the game. The card trays have slots for each type of card from the game, and all cards can be sleeved. Note that these card trays have no bottom. The third tray is a filler tray.
The card trays can be also added when needed to the smaller game box from the card version of the game to organise them while being transported. When used in this way the fact that the cards are stored vertically lifts the lid on this box by 15 mm.
As mentioned above the trays can be used during the game to organise the components and make access by all players easy.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Compatible with Gloomhaven ® 1st and 2nd editions.
- Two monster standee vertical storage trays
- Two medium monster standee trays
- Four token trays
- Two character mini box trays
- Two monster stat sheet and card trays
- Four small card vertical storage trays
- Two large card vertical storage trays
- One coin tray
- One stand tray
Compatible with Castles of Burgundy®, and also stores The Card Game® and The Dice Game® versions.
- Four trays for the player pieces
- Six trays for silverlings, workers and other tokens
- Two trays for goods and bonus tiles
- Three trays for dice and card game components
Compatible with Scythe Fenris®, the Wind Gambit® and Scythe Encounters® expansions.
- Three trays for cards
- Two trays for faction pieces
- Five trays for faction mechs and airships
- Two long trays for other game tiles
Compatible with Concordia®, and has space for the Venus® and Salsa® expansions.
This is the updated edition of Concordia insert. if you have a bix with external dimensions 28.2 x 39.2 x 5.2 cm, you can use the original version.
- Two player pieces trays, with player boards as lids
- One tray for resources and money
- One tray for salt resource and city tiles
- Two trays for cards and forums