Castles of Burgundy box organizer (updated version)
Compatible with Castles of Burgundy®, both the Anniversary Edition and original editions of the game.
- Four trays for palyer pieces and dice
- One tray for coins
- One tray for worker chips
- Four trays for various tokens
- One deep tray for goods tiles
- One tray for bonus tiles
- Two trays for the card game
Insert compatible with Castles of Burgundy: Anniversary Edition®, and also has trays for The Card Game® version. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. The trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times. The rules and boards act as a lid on top of the trays.
The insert can be used with the original edition of Castles of Burgundy® and then also stores The Dice Game® version. More on this below.
There are four trays for the player colour pieces and dice There is a tray for the worker chips and expansion hex tiles, and also a separate tray for the silver coins, white die, and the Inn hex tiles.
There are four trays trays are for the buildings, livestock, monasteries, castles, mines, ships and black hex tokens. The last tray has a slot for The Shield tiles.
There is one deep tray for the trade goods tiles, which can be used as a shaker to mix them prior to being placed on the board. There is also one tray for the bonus tiles.
There are three trays for the card version of the game. The card trays have slots for each type of card from the game, and all cards can be sleeved. Note that these card trays have no bottom. The third tray is a filler tray.
The card trays can be also added when needed to the smaller game box from the card version of the game to organise them while being transported. When used in this way the fact that the cards are stored vertically lifts the lid on this box by 15 mm.
As mentioned above the trays can be used during the game to organise the components and make access by all players easy.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Compatible with Above and Below, and the Expanded Edition expansion.
- Two trays for goods, cider and potion tokens
- Four trays for coins, villagers, dice and expansion pieces
- Two trays for cards
Compatible with Sidereal Confluence.
- Eight player trays
- Four trays for resources and victory points
- Two tays for cards
- Three trays for race specific tokens
Compatible with Compatible with Gaia Project®.
- Nine trays for the player pieces
- Four trays for the building tiles
- Three trays for large and small cards
- Four trays for tokens and other pieces
Ccompatible with Eminent Domain, and the Escalation, Exotica and Oblivion expansions.
- Five trays for tokens
- Two trays for large tiles
- One large trasy for cards
Note: Insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 29.8 x 22.2 x 6.6 cm.
Plywood organizer compatible with Marvel Deck Building Game with several expansions (see card counts below).
- Card capacity: 1000 premium sleeved cards or 2400 unsleeved cards
- Includes space for game board