Castles of Burgundy box organizer
Compatible with Castles of Burgundy®, and also stores The Card Game® and The Dice Game® versions.
- Four trays for the player pieces
- Six trays for silverlings, workers and other tokens
- Two trays for goods and bonus tiles
- Three trays for dice and card game components
This insert is designed to be compatible with Castles of Burgundy®, and also has trays for The Card Game® and The Dice Game® versions. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. The trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times. The rules and boards act as a lid on top of the trays.
here are trays for the player colour pieces and dice, one for each player. There is one deep tray for the goods tiles, which can be used as a shaker to mix them prior to being placed on the board. There are two other trays, one for the bonus tiles and one spare.
There are two separate trays for the silverlings and the workers. The other trays are for the buildings, animals, knowledge, castles, mines, and ships tokens. The last tray has a spare slot which is used for storing the white dice from the main game and the dice version.
The card and dice versions of the game fit into three separate trays. The first tray is for the pencils, the other two are for the sleeved cards. The card trays have slots for each type of card from the game. Note that these card trays have no bottom.
The card trays can be also added when needed to the smaller game box from the card version of the game to organise them while being transported. When used in this way the fact that the cards are stored vertically lifts the lid on this box by 15 mm.
As mentioned above the trays can be used during the game to organise the components and make access by all players easy,
The trays together with the boards and rules fully fill the box, the lid closes flush, and then the box can be stored vertically. Once all the trays are in the box, the dice game pad is placed over the card trays, and the small rulebooks from the mini version are placed on top of the main game trays. Next go the player and main game boards. Lastly go the main game rulebooks.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Compatible with The Voyages of Marco Polo, incl. “The New Characters” mini expansion and “The Agents of Venice” expansion
- Five trays for player pieces
- One tray for the companion tiles
- Two resources trays
- Two card trays
- Two open sided trays for contract tiles
Compatible with Sidereal Confluence.
- Eight player trays
- Four trays for resources and victory points
- Two tays for cards
- Three trays for race specific tokens
Compatible with Kingdom Death Monster. The insert has space for a total of 1,300 standard sized cards and 440 gear cards in total.
- Two large token trays
- Two trays for terrain tiles and event cards
- Card trays for all the cards
Compatible with Gloomhaven: Forgotten Circles expansion.
- Two trays for medium monster standees
- Two trays for large cards and one for small cards
- One large tray with nine slots for the condition tokens
- One large tray for the expansion's monster stat sheets and sleeves
- Two trays for miniature and standee stands
Note: This product is intended for a box size of 29.1 x 22.7 x 5.2 cm.
Compatible with Champions of Midgard® and The Dark Mountains® and Valhalla® expansions, as well as the viking meeples and other add-on wooden tokens.
- Four vertical trays for cards and tiles
- Three horisontal trays for large cards
- Two trays for player pieces
- Two trays viking warrior dice and the associated sacrifice tokens
- Two trays for coins and other tokens
Note: Insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 29.3 x 29.3 x 7.7 cm.