Castles of Burgundy box organizer
Compatible with Castles of Burgundy®, and also stores The Card Game® and The Dice Game® versions.
- Four trays for the player pieces
- Six trays for silverlings, workers and other tokens
- Two trays for goods and bonus tiles
- Three trays for dice and card game components
This insert is designed to be compatible with Castles of Burgundy®, and also has trays for The Card Game® and The Dice Game® versions. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. The trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times. The rules and boards act as a lid on top of the trays.
here are trays for the player colour pieces and dice, one for each player. There is one deep tray for the goods tiles, which can be used as a shaker to mix them prior to being placed on the board. There are two other trays, one for the bonus tiles and one spare.
There are two separate trays for the silverlings and the workers. The other trays are for the buildings, animals, knowledge, castles, mines, and ships tokens. The last tray has a spare slot which is used for storing the white dice from the main game and the dice version.
The card and dice versions of the game fit into three separate trays. The first tray is for the pencils, the other two are for the sleeved cards. The card trays have slots for each type of card from the game. Note that these card trays have no bottom.
The card trays can be also added when needed to the smaller game box from the card version of the game to organise them while being transported. When used in this way the fact that the cards are stored vertically lifts the lid on this box by 15 mm.
As mentioned above the trays can be used during the game to organise the components and make access by all players easy,
The trays together with the boards and rules fully fill the box, the lid closes flush, and then the box can be stored vertically. Once all the trays are in the box, the dice game pad is placed over the card trays, and the small rulebooks from the mini version are placed on top of the main game trays. Next go the player and main game boards. Lastly go the main game rulebooks.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Compatible with Gloomhaven ® 1st and 2nd editions.
- Two monster standee vertical storage trays
- Two medium monster standee trays
- Four token trays
- Two character mini box trays
- Two monster stat sheet and card trays
- Four small card vertical storage trays
- Two large card vertical storage trays
- One coin tray
- One stand tray
Compatible with Orleans®, incl. 5th player expansion.
- One player pieces tray
- One character tiles tray
- One building tiles tray
- One event tiles tray
- Two trays for coins and trading station tiles
Compatible with Kingdom Death Monster. The insert has space for a total of 1,300 standard sized cards and 440 gear cards in total.
- Two large token trays
- Two trays for terrain tiles and event cards
- Card trays for all the cards
Compatible with Concordia®, and has space for the Venus® and Salsa® expansions.
This is the updated edition of Concordia insert. if you have a bix with external dimensions 28.2 x 39.2 x 5.2 cm, you can use the original version.
- Two player pieces trays, with player boards as lids
- One tray for resources and money
- One tray for salt resource and city tiles
- Two trays for cards and forums
Plywood organizer compatible with Battlestar Galactica with Pegasus, Exodus and Daybreak expansions.
- Base game and all expansions fit in one box
- Three removable trays
- Ten adjustable dividers
- Supports sleeved and unsleeved cards