Castles of Burgundy box organizer
Compatible with Castles of Burgundy®, and also stores The Card Game® and The Dice Game® versions.
- Four trays for the player pieces
- Six trays for silverlings, workers and other tokens
- Two trays for goods and bonus tiles
- Three trays for dice and card game components
This insert is designed to be compatible with Castles of Burgundy®, and also has trays for The Card Game® and The Dice Game® versions. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. The trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times. The rules and boards act as a lid on top of the trays.
here are trays for the player colour pieces and dice, one for each player. There is one deep tray for the goods tiles, which can be used as a shaker to mix them prior to being placed on the board. There are two other trays, one for the bonus tiles and one spare.
There are two separate trays for the silverlings and the workers. The other trays are for the buildings, animals, knowledge, castles, mines, and ships tokens. The last tray has a spare slot which is used for storing the white dice from the main game and the dice version.
The card and dice versions of the game fit into three separate trays. The first tray is for the pencils, the other two are for the sleeved cards. The card trays have slots for each type of card from the game. Note that these card trays have no bottom.
The card trays can be also added when needed to the smaller game box from the card version of the game to organise them while being transported. When used in this way the fact that the cards are stored vertically lifts the lid on this box by 15 mm.
As mentioned above the trays can be used during the game to organise the components and make access by all players easy,
The trays together with the boards and rules fully fill the box, the lid closes flush, and then the box can be stored vertically. Once all the trays are in the box, the dice game pad is placed over the card trays, and the small rulebooks from the mini version are placed on top of the main game trays. Next go the player and main game boards. Lastly go the main game rulebooks.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Compatible with 7 Wonders with Babel, Wonder Pack, Cities, Leaders and expansions.
Compatible with Scythe Fenris®, the Wind Gambit® and Scythe Encounters® expansions.
- Three trays for cards
- Two trays for faction pieces
- Five trays for faction mechs and airships
- Two long trays for other game tiles
Compatible with Teotihuacan® and the Late Preclassic Period® expansion.
- Four trays for player pieces
- Two trays for large tiles
- Two trays for the pyramid tiles
- Four trays for resurces and other tokesns
Note: Insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 29.5 x 29.5 x 7.4 cm.
Compatible with Clans of Caledonia®, both original and revised editions.
- Four trays for player pieces
- Two trays for goods tokens
- One long tray for the export contracts and scoring tiles
- Two trays for the coins
- One tray for the clan tiles and one tray for the port bonus tiles and other game pieces
Plywood organizer compatible with Legendary Encounters.
- Storage for play mat
- Includes 12 adjustable dividers
- Supports sleeved and unsleeved cards