Compatible with Betrayal at House on the Hill, Widow's Walk expansion and also with the Betrayal at Baldur's Gate.
- Nine removable trays
- Exclusive acrylic character tile clips
- Supports sleeved and unsleeved cards
- Works with Betrayal at House of the Hill (1st or 2nd edition) or Betrayal at Baldur's Gate
There's a traitor in your midst, and they don't even know it yet. Focus your attention on the game (instead of a bunch of baggies) when you own the Betrayer’s Organizer from the Broken Token, compatible with Betrayal at House on the Hill and Betrayal at Baldur's Gate by Avalon Hill.
Nine removable trays keep your box from being the spookiest part of the game. Explore the unknown with ease with the vertical tile tray. A card holder with draw and discard slots supports sleeved cards. Three trays organize your monster, event, room, item, obstacle, and trait/quest tokens. Two trays hold character components; one holds the miniatures and character tokens, the other the character cards and our custom trait clips. The last two trays hold the rule-books, haunt roll tracker, and over-sized starting tiles, and the dice and spare clips.
NOTE: We've been informed that there are different Betrayal on House on the Hill game boxes. This organizer dimensions are: 25,9 x 26,0 x 8,3 cm (10.22" x 10.25" x 3.28").
This product is a kit that requires assembly. We recommend the use of wood glue.
This is a third-party accessory designed by The Broken Token. All product names are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with The Broken Token.
Compatible with Mansions of Madness 2nd Edition®, and Beyond the Threshold®, Streets of Arkham®, Sanctum of Twilight®, and Horrific Journeys® expansions.
- Two trays for small cards
- Four trays for various tokens
- Five trays for miniatures andane tray for minature bases
- One tray for investigator cards, room doors and barricade tokens
- One tray for monster tokens and clues
Compatible with Scythe Fenris®, the Wind Gambit® and Scythe Encounters® expansions.
- Three trays for cards
- Two trays for faction pieces
- Five trays for faction mechs and airships
- Two long trays for other game tiles
Compatible with Altiplano and The Traveler expansion.
- Ten trays for recource tokens and money
- Large card tray
- Player pieces tray
Note: Insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 31.7 x 22.7 x 7.2 cm.
Compatible with Great Western Trail.
Insert compatible with King of Tokyo®, including the Power Up!® and Halloween® expansions, as well as the King Kong®, Cthulhu®, Anubis®, and Cybertooth® Monster Packs®.
Separately compatible with King of New York®, again including the Power Up!® and Halloween® expansions, as well as the Monster Packs® listed above.
- One monster standee tray
- One monster standee base tray (with space for 10 bases)
- Two trays for evolution cards
- One bottom-less tray for power cards
- Two trays for cubes and tokens
- one tray for up to 14 dice
There is space for all cards to be sleeved.