Insert compatible with Barrage® including The Leeghwater Project® expansion. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. Many of the trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times.
Each player gets a two trays of their own to organise the various pieces for their faction. The coin tray has extra space to hold the metal coins, and the excavator / concrete mixer trays have spare space for the add-on sets if you have them.
The insert includes one large tray for vertical storage of the contract, external work, starting setup, and automa tiles. The tray slots have adiditoinal space to also hold the contract tiles from the 5th player expansion. The extra boards and wheel from the expansion will slightly lift the lid of the box though if these are also added.
When packing the box, first place the main game board on top of the insert trays, followed by the management board. Next place the five company boards and the narrow board extensions. Then add the construction wheels, private building tiles, and executive office tiles as shown, with the patent office board on top of the wheels. Next goes the extra management board from the expansion, and on top the energy track and player aid tiles. Lastly place the three rulebooks on top, fully filling the box and allowing for vertical storage of the game.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Compatible with Near and Far, and the Amber Mines expansion.
- Eight trays for player pieces, the character standees, coins and sheets
- Four resource trays
- Four large and two small card trays
Compatible with Le Havre® and the Le Grand Hameau® expansion.
- Eight trays for goods and food tokens
- Four trays for cards
- Four trays for coins and other tokens
Compatible with Mansions of Madness 2nd Edition®, and Beyond the Threshold®, Streets of Arkham®, Sanctum of Twilight®, and Horrific Journeys® expansions.
- Two trays for small cards
- Four trays for various tokens
- Five trays for miniatures andane tray for minature bases
- One tray for investigator cards, room doors and barricade tokens
- One tray for monster tokens and clues
Compatible with Caverna®, and The Forgotten Folk® expansion.
- Two player pieces trays
- Two trays for room tiles, with vertical storage
- Four trays for resources and cards
- Two trays for food and weapon tokens
- Two trays for The Forgotten Folk expansion
Plywood organizer compatible with King of Tokyo and King of New York.
- Removable token tray with acrylic lid
- Supports sleeved and unsleeved cards
- Also compatible with King of Tokyo