Insert compatible with Arkham Horror Third Edition®, including the Dead of Night® expansion. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. Many of the trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times.
The trays are arranged in up to three layers as shown above. The trays on the right of the images are lower than the others so as to have room for the map tiles.
The insert includes trays for storing and organising all the game components. Each component type has it's own slot, and all the trays can be used during game play. There is space for all cards to be sleeved with quality sleeves.
There are two large trays for large cards. These fit into one-another and fill one end of the box. They have no base and are intended to remain in the box. They are again sized for sleeved cards.
The insert includes a card stand tray designed to be used instead of the two deck holders. The game deck holders can be unassembled and added underneath the investigator sheets in their tray, so it is optional which you use in your games.'
When packing the box, first place the map tiles on top of the trays on the right hand side. The street tiles are added on top of the small card tray on the left hand side. Then place the rule books on top. This fully fills the box and allows for vertical storage of the game.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Compatible with Flash Point, and the Extreme Danger, 2nd Story, Dangerous Waters and other expansions.
- Six trays for miniatures
- Two trays for cards and fire tokens
- Eight trays in various sizes for other tokens
Compatible with Lords of Waterdeep, and Scoundrels of Skullport expansion.
- Six trays for player pieces
- Four trays for cards
- Two trays for buildings
- Four trays for cubes and other tokens
Compatible with Imperial Settlers® and the Aztecs®, Atlanteans®, Amazons®, Why Can't We Be Friends®, 3 is a Magic Number®, We Didn't Start the Fire® expansions.
- Two large and one small tray for cards
- Four trays for tokens
Compatible with 7 Wonders Duel® and the Pantheon® expansion.
- Three trays for cards
- One tray for scoring pads
- One tray for coins
- One tray for pawns, the mythology and other tokens.
- One small tray for progress tokens and one spare tray
Compatible with Gloomhaven: Forgotten Circles expansion.
- Two trays for medium monster standees
- Two trays for large cards and one for small cards
- One large tray with nine slots for the condition tokens
- One large tray for the expansion's monster stat sheets and sleeves
- Two trays for miniature and standee stands
Note: This product is intended for a box size of 29.1 x 22.7 x 5.2 cm.