Anachorny box organizer
Compatible with Anachrony®, and the Exosuit Commander Pack® expansion.
- Four trays fort he player pieces
- Four trays for cards
- Four trays for building tiles
- Two trays for Chronobot tokens and collapsing capitals
- Eleven trays for resources, the workers, the breakthrough tiles, the energy core, VP tokens, dice, the water, the paradox, and other tokens and stands.
This insert is designed to be compatible with Anachrony®, and the Exosuit Commander Pack® expansion. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. The trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times.
The insert is designed to work together with the plastic tray that comes with the Exosuit Commander Pack®, and the insert trays go on top of this tray. This way the insert can be made with less material and hence at a more competitive price, and also you can store painted models safely.
Yhere are four trays for the player tokens, with each tray storing the banner, path and warp tiles, as well as the exosuit tiles. There is one additional tray for the Chronobot tokens, and one for the collapsing capitals. The smaller trays are for the dice, the water, the paradox, and other tokens and stands.
There are two trays for storing the four building types, a tray for the superproject tiles and small cards to be stored vertically. There are three large card trays for the leader and player aid cards, the doomsday cards and the expansion cards. The last tray is for keeping the timeline tiles tidy. All cards can be sleeved. The remaining trays are for the resources, the workers, the breakthrough tiles and for the energy core and VP tokens.
As mentioned above, the trays can be used during the game to organise the components and make access by all players easy.
The boards and rules go on top of the trays acting as a lid, allowing the game to be stored vertically. This game has a lot of boards and larger tile components, and it is important to stack them correctly to allow the box lid to close flush with the box base.
First goes the folded main board. This is followed by the folded doomsday and adventure boards, and to the left of these the exosuit upgrade and path boards are stacked, with the scoring pad on top of them. This raises the level to the same height as the next layer of trays, so that the player boards can be placed on top. Then go the guardian and evacuation action boards, followed finally by the rules.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Compatible with Dixit and Dixit Odyssey.
- Five card bays that fit one Dixit card pack in premium sleeves
- Sixth bay for Odyssey scoring boards
- Removable tray for scoring tokens, pegs and rabbits
Compatible with A Feast for Odin, and the Lofoten, Orkney, and Tierra del Fuego mini-expansion.
- Two trays for coins, special tiles, long-ship and knarr tiles.
- Two trays for wooden recources
- Two trays for cards
- Six trays for player pieces, whaling boats and other tokens
Compatible with Five Tribes, and The Artisans of Naqala, The Thieves of Naqala, Whims of the Sultan and other Djinn expansions.
- Four trays for mini cards and board tiles
- Six trays for player pieces and item marker tokens
- Two trays for coins
- Three trays for Djinns and other wooden pieces
Compatible with Star Wars Rebellion, and the Rise of the Empire expansion.
- Four trays for Rebel miniatures
- Seven trays for empire miniatures
- Two trays for character standees
- Four token trays
- Four card trays