Anachorny box organizer
Compatible with Anachrony®, and the Exosuit Commander Pack® expansion.
- Four trays fort he player pieces
- Four trays for cards
- Four trays for building tiles
- Two trays for Chronobot tokens and collapsing capitals
- Eleven trays for resources, the workers, the breakthrough tiles, the energy core, VP tokens, dice, the water, the paradox, and other tokens and stands.
This insert is designed to be compatible with Anachrony®, and the Exosuit Commander Pack® expansion. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. The trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times.
The insert is designed to work together with the plastic tray that comes with the Exosuit Commander Pack®, and the insert trays go on top of this tray. This way the insert can be made with less material and hence at a more competitive price, and also you can store painted models safely.
Yhere are four trays for the player tokens, with each tray storing the banner, path and warp tiles, as well as the exosuit tiles. There is one additional tray for the Chronobot tokens, and one for the collapsing capitals. The smaller trays are for the dice, the water, the paradox, and other tokens and stands.
There are two trays for storing the four building types, a tray for the superproject tiles and small cards to be stored vertically. There are three large card trays for the leader and player aid cards, the doomsday cards and the expansion cards. The last tray is for keeping the timeline tiles tidy. All cards can be sleeved. The remaining trays are for the resources, the workers, the breakthrough tiles and for the energy core and VP tokens.
As mentioned above, the trays can be used during the game to organise the components and make access by all players easy.
The boards and rules go on top of the trays acting as a lid, allowing the game to be stored vertically. This game has a lot of boards and larger tile components, and it is important to stack them correctly to allow the box lid to close flush with the box base.
First goes the folded main board. This is followed by the folded doomsday and adventure boards, and to the left of these the exosuit upgrade and path boards are stacked, with the scoring pad on top of them. This raises the level to the same height as the next layer of trays, so that the player boards can be placed on top. Then go the guardian and evacuation action boards, followed finally by the rules.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Compatible with A Feast for Odin, and the Lofoten, Orkney, and Tierra del Fuego mini-expansion.
- Two trays for coins, special tiles, long-ship and knarr tiles.
- Two trays for wooden recources
- Two trays for cards
- Six trays for player pieces, whaling boats and other tokens
Compatible with Living Card Games such as Arkham Horror: The Card Game, A Game of Thrones: The Card Game (2nd Edition), Legend of the Five Rings: The Card Game, Android: Netrunner The Card Game The Revised Core Set, and others, as well as with Blood Bowl Team Manager.
- Box organizer with 12 slots for cards
- Eight removable trays for tokens
Compatible with Viticulture Essential Edition, and the Tuscany Essential Edition, Moor Visitors, and Visit from the Rhine Valley expansions.
- Six trays for player pieces
- Three trays for cards
- One trays for coins
Compatible with Sidereal Confluence.
- Eight player trays
- Four trays for resources and victory points
- Two tays for cards
- Three trays for race specific tokens
Compatible with Compatible with Gaia Project®.
- Nine trays for the player pieces
- Four trays for the building tiles
- Three trays for large and small cards
- Four trays for tokens and other pieces