Anachorny box organizer
Compatible with Anachrony®, and the Exosuit Commander Pack® expansion.
- Four trays fort he player pieces
- Four trays for cards
- Four trays for building tiles
- Two trays for Chronobot tokens and collapsing capitals
- Eleven trays for resources, the workers, the breakthrough tiles, the energy core, VP tokens, dice, the water, the paradox, and other tokens and stands.
This insert is designed to be compatible with Anachrony®, and the Exosuit Commander Pack® expansion. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. The trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times.
The insert is designed to work together with the plastic tray that comes with the Exosuit Commander Pack®, and the insert trays go on top of this tray. This way the insert can be made with less material and hence at a more competitive price, and also you can store painted models safely.
Yhere are four trays for the player tokens, with each tray storing the banner, path and warp tiles, as well as the exosuit tiles. There is one additional tray for the Chronobot tokens, and one for the collapsing capitals. The smaller trays are for the dice, the water, the paradox, and other tokens and stands.
There are two trays for storing the four building types, a tray for the superproject tiles and small cards to be stored vertically. There are three large card trays for the leader and player aid cards, the doomsday cards and the expansion cards. The last tray is for keeping the timeline tiles tidy. All cards can be sleeved. The remaining trays are for the resources, the workers, the breakthrough tiles and for the energy core and VP tokens.
As mentioned above, the trays can be used during the game to organise the components and make access by all players easy.
The boards and rules go on top of the trays acting as a lid, allowing the game to be stored vertically. This game has a lot of boards and larger tile components, and it is important to stack them correctly to allow the box lid to close flush with the box base.
First goes the folded main board. This is followed by the folded doomsday and adventure boards, and to the left of these the exosuit upgrade and path boards are stacked, with the scoring pad on top of them. This raises the level to the same height as the next layer of trays, so that the player boards can be placed on top. Then go the guardian and evacuation action boards, followed finally by the rules.
Materials: printed card, EVA foam. Assembly with PVA (paper) glue required.
Compatible with Scythe, and the Invaders from Afar expansion.
- Eight trays for player pieces and combat cards
- Four trays for resources and coins
- Three trays for cards and tokens
- Two trays for large cards
Compatible with Mansions of Madness 2nd Edition®, and Beyond the Threshold®, Streets of Arkham®, Sanctum of Twilight®, and Horrific Journeys® expansions.
- Two trays for small cards
- Four trays for various tokens
- Five trays for miniatures andane tray for minature bases
- One tray for investigator cards, room doors and barricade tokens
- One tray for monster tokens and clues
Compatible with Altiplano and The Traveler expansion.
- Ten trays for recource tokens and money
- Large card tray
- Player pieces tray
Note: Insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 31.7 x 22.7 x 7.2 cm.
Compatible with Clank!®, Sunken Treasures®, The Mummy’s Curse®, Gold and Silk® and Acquisitions Incorporated: Upper Management Pack® expansions.
- Six trays for the large cards
- Four trays for player pieces
- Two trays for coins
- Two trays for miniatures
- Fice trays for all other tokens
Note: This product is intended for a box size of 31.0 x 31.0 x 8.2 cm.
Compatible with Quacks of Quedlinburg®, and The Herb Witches® expansion. Insert trays also have space for plastic ingredient tokens.
- Six trays for ingredient chips
- One tray for cards
- One tray for rubies and locoweed chip
- Six trays for player pieces
Note: Insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 29.7 x 29.7 x 7.3 cm.