Aeon's End Organizer
Plywood organizer compatible with Aeon’s End with The Depths, The Void. The Outer Dark and The Nameless expansions.
- Works with Aeon's End or War Eternal Boxes
- Includes 10" Box Band-it to keep your box lid secure
- Five removable trays.
- Supports sleeved and unsleeved cards
You have a new ally in the eternal war against chaotic game boxes with the Broken Token’s official insert for Aeon’s End and Aeon’s End: War Eternal by Indie Boards & Cards. Our pinwheel design card rows allow for maximum card storage. Four removable trays organize all your tokens, life dials, player mats, and nemesis mats. Gravehold needs it’s breach mages, get back into the fray with The Broken Token.
This product is a kit that requires assembly. We recommend the use of wood glue.
This is an officially licensed box organizer compatible with Aeon's End by Indie Boards & Cards. Indie Boards & Cards, Aeon's End and their logo are trademarks of Indie Boards & Cards, 809 Kozera Dr., San Jose, CA 95136 www.indieboardsandcards.com
Compatible with AGRICOLA family edition.
- Four player pieces trays
- Four resource trays
- Two trays for room tiles
Compatible with Kingdom Death Monster. The insert has space for a total of 1,300 standard sized cards and 440 gear cards in total.
- Two large token trays
- Two trays for terrain tiles and event cards
- Card trays for all the cards
Compatible with Spirit Island® and the Branch and Claw® expansion.
- Five trays for large and small cards
- Three small trays for energy and the scenario markers
- Two trays for player pieces and expansion tokens
- Two long and one smaller trays for cities, towns and other pieces
Compatible with Kemet®, and has space for the Ta-Seti®, Seth®, C3K Crossover®, and promo power tile expansions.
Note: This product is intended for a box size of 39.5 x 27.6 x 8.2 cm.
- Three trays for power tiles
- Three trays for creature miniatures and the dice pyramids.
- Eight trays for the player pieces
- Two trays for cards
- Two trays for temples and minitatures
- Six trays for victory point tokens, the path to Ta-Seti tokens, and other game components.