Aeon's End Organizer
Plywood organizer compatible with Aeon’s End with The Depths, The Void. The Outer Dark and The Nameless expansions.
- Works with Aeon's End or War Eternal Boxes
- Includes 10" Box Band-it to keep your box lid secure
- Five removable trays.
- Supports sleeved and unsleeved cards
You have a new ally in the eternal war against chaotic game boxes with the Broken Token’s official insert for Aeon’s End and Aeon’s End: War Eternal by Indie Boards & Cards. Our pinwheel design card rows allow for maximum card storage. Four removable trays organize all your tokens, life dials, player mats, and nemesis mats. Gravehold needs it’s breach mages, get back into the fray with The Broken Token.
This product is a kit that requires assembly. We recommend the use of wood glue.
This is an officially licensed box organizer compatible with Aeon's End by Indie Boards & Cards. Indie Boards & Cards, Aeon's End and their logo are trademarks of Indie Boards & Cards, 809 Kozera Dr., San Jose, CA 95136 www.indieboardsandcards.com
Compatible with Forbidden Stars.
- Four player card trays
- Four player token trays
- Four player miniatures trays
- One long city and bastion tray
- One long game token tray
- One dice tray
- One factory tray
- Two filler trays
Compatible with Isle of Skye® and the Journeymen® and Druids® expansions.
- Two trays for storing tiles
- Four trays for coins and tokens
- One bottomless tile tray for druid tiles
Compatible with Pulsar 2849®.
- Four trays for player pieces
- Two trays for transmitter tiles
- Two long trays for gyrodyne tiles and the engineering cubes
- Four trays for other tokens
Separate wooden box to store any Munchkin base game.
Insert compatible with King of Tokyo®, including the Power Up!® and Halloween® expansions, as well as the King Kong®, Cthulhu®, Anubis®, and Cybertooth® Monster Packs®.
Separately compatible with King of New York®, again including the Power Up!® and Halloween® expansions, as well as the Monster Packs® listed above.
- One monster standee tray
- One monster standee base tray (with space for 10 bases)
- Two trays for evolution cards
- One bottom-less tray for power cards
- Two trays for cubes and tokens
- one tray for up to 14 dice
There is space for all cards to be sleeved.