Altough a small box, Clans of Caledonia has a lot of components and this insert (Scotlands Sorter) was made to make this great game easy to set up and play.
- It has a separate container for every player parts
- a box with lid for the coins
- a crate for all the wooden resources, easy to access
- a tower for the cartboard tokens with engravings about Scotland
The lid closes flush and the game can be stored vertically.
Materials: 3 mm birch plywood. Assembly with paper or wood glue required.
Compatible with A Feast for Odin, and the Lofoten, Orkney, and Tierra del Fuego mini-expansion.
- Two trays for coins, special tiles, long-ship and knarr tiles.
- Two trays for wooden recources
- Two trays for cards
- Six trays for player pieces, whaling boats and other tokens
Compatible with Roll for the Galaxy, the Ambition expansion and the Rivalry expansion.
- Four dice trays
- Two token trays
- Three tiles trays
Compatible with Scythe, and the Invaders from Afar expansion.
- Eight trays for player pieces and combat cards
- Four trays for resources and coins
- Three trays for cards and tokens
- Two trays for large cards
Compatible with Champions of Midgard® and The Dark Mountains® and Valhalla® expansions, as well as the viking meeples and other add-on wooden tokens.
- Four vertical trays for cards and tiles
- Three horisontal trays for large cards
- Two trays for player pieces
- Two trays viking warrior dice and the associated sacrifice tokens
- Two trays for coins and other tokens
Note: Insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 29.3 x 29.3 x 7.7 cm.
Compatible with The Voyages of Marco Polo®, incl. The New Characters® mini expansion and The Agents of Venice® expansion. Separately compatible with Marco Polo II: In the Service of the Khan®.
- Five trays for player pieces
- One tray for the companion tiles
- Two small card trays
- Two resource and coin trays
- Two trays for characters and other components
- Two open sided trays for contract tiles