Altough a small box, Clans of Caledonia has a lot of components and this insert (Scotlands Sorter) was made to make this great game easy to set up and play.
- It has a separate container for every player parts
- a box with lid for the coins
- a crate for all the wooden resources, easy to access
- a tower for the cartboard tokens with engravings about Scotland
The lid closes flush and the game can be stored vertically.
Materials: 3 mm birch plywood. Assembly with paper or wood glue required.
Compatible with Scythe, and the Invaders from Afar expansion.
- Eight trays for player pieces and combat cards
- Four trays for resources and coins
- Three trays for cards and tokens
- Two trays for large cards
Compatible with Rising Sun®, both the retail and the Kickstarter editions.
- Five trays for player miniatures
- Two trays are for clan alliance markers and the large monster bases
- Six token trays
- Two trays for Turtle clan strongholds
- Two trays for season cards
- Three trays for monsters
Compatible with Concordia®, and has space for the Venus® and Salsa® expansions.
This is the updated edition of Concordia insert. if you have a bix with external dimensions 28.2 x 39.2 x 5.2 cm, you can use the original version.
- Two player pieces trays, with player boards as lids
- One tray for resources and money
- One tray for salt resource and city tiles
- Two trays for cards and forums
Compatible with small square LCG card game box (25.4 x 25.4 x 5.1 cm),
Compatible with Photosynthesis.