America in the 19th century: You are a rancher and repeatedly herd your cattle from Texas to Kansas City, where you send them off by train. You not only have to cleverly manage your heard, but find also a good solution how to store all components and the expansion in one box neatly.
This insert features:
- separate tray for all players
- supports premium sleeved cards
- hold the Rails to the North expansion
- fits our 4 base game overlays also inside the box
- neat engravings on various boxes
- unique first player marker
Materials: 3 mm birch plywood. Assembly with paper or wood glue required.
Compatible with AGRICOLA, original and revised 2016 versions.
- Five player pieces trays
- Two long resource trays
- Two trays for room tiles, with easy side-access
- Large three-slot tray for cards, with indent for game score card pad
Compatible with Five Tribes, and The Artisans of Naqala, The Thieves of Naqala, Whims of the Sultan and other Djinn expansions.
- Four trays for mini cards and board tiles
- Six trays for player pieces and item marker tokens
- Two trays for coins
- Three trays for Djinns and other wooden pieces
Compatible with Twilight Imperium 4th Edition, and has space provided for future expansions.
- Six trays for player pieces
- Twenty small trays for fraction specific cards and tokens
- Four trays for cards
- Three trays for tokens
Compatible with Tash-Kalar: Arena of Legends, and Etherwave, Nethervoid and Everfrost expansions.
Compatible with Teotihuacan® and the Late Preclassic Period® expansion.
- Four trays for player pieces
- Two trays for large tiles
- Two trays for the pyramid tiles
- Four trays for resurces and other tokesns
Note: Insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 29.5 x 29.5 x 7.4 cm.