America in the 19th century: You are a rancher and repeatedly herd your cattle from Texas to Kansas City, where you send them off by train. You not only have to cleverly manage your heard, but find also a good solution how to store all components and the expansion in one box neatly.
This insert features:
- separate tray for all players
- supports premium sleeved cards
- hold the Rails to the North expansion
- fits our 4 base game overlays also inside the box
- neat engravings on various boxes
- unique first player marker
Materials: 3 mm birch plywood. Assembly with paper or wood glue required.
Compatible with Caverna.
- Two player pieces trays
- Two trays for room tiles, with vertical storage
- Four trays for resources and cards
- Two trays for food and weapon tokens
Compatible with Five Tribes, and The Artisans of Naqala, The Thieves of Naqala, Whims of the Sultan and other Djinn expansions.
- Four trays for mini cards and board tiles
- Six trays for player pieces and item marker tokens
- Two trays for coins
- Three trays for Djinns and other wooden pieces
Compatible with Great Western Trail, and Rails to the North expansion.
- Four player pieces trays
- For trays for cards and station
- Six trays for other tokens
Compatible with Imperial Settlers® and the Aztecs®, Atlanteans®, Amazons®, Why Can't We Be Friends®, 3 is a Magic Number®, We Didn't Start the Fire® expansions.
- Two large and one small tray for cards
- Four trays for tokens