America in the 19th century: You are a rancher and repeatedly herd your cattle from Texas to Kansas City, where you send them off by train. You not only have to cleverly manage your heard, but find also a good solution how to store all components and the expansion in one box neatly.
This insert features:
- separate tray for all players
- supports premium sleeved cards
- hold the Rails to the North expansion
- fits our 4 base game overlays also inside the box
- neat engravings on various boxes
- unique first player marker
Materials: 3 mm birch plywood. Assembly with paper or wood glue required.
Box organizer for FFG Living Card Games, holds at least 1500 unsleeved cards.
Compatible with Istanbul®, incl. Mocha & Baksheesh and Letters & Seals expansions.
- Two player pieces trays
- Two large place and barrow tile trays
- Two mosque and demand tile trays
- Two card and gem/coffee trays
- One coin and barrow extension tray
- One kiosk and letter tile tray
Compatible with Castles of Burgundy®, and also stores The Card Game® and The Dice Game® versions.
- Four trays for the player pieces
- Six trays for silverlings, workers and other tokens
- Two trays for goods and bonus tiles
- Three trays for dice and card game components
Compatible with Mansions of Madness 2nd Edition®, and Beyond the Threshold®, Streets of Arkham®, Sanctum of Twilight®, and Horrific Journeys® expansions.
- Two trays for small cards
- Four trays for various tokens
- Five trays for miniatures andane tray for minature bases
- One tray for investigator cards, room doors and barricade tokens
- One tray for monster tokens and clues
Compatible with 7 Wonders Duel® and the Pantheon® expansion.
- Three trays for cards
- One tray for scoring pads
- One tray for coins
- One tray for pawns, the mythology and other tokens.
- One small tray for progress tokens and one spare tray